Aug 4, 2012

priiiinted denimmm

I guess the thing with printed denim, at least for me, is that like- it could easily look super tacky if the quality of denim is shitty or like the print is ugly idk. Also when I think of printed denim I always think of animal print, and to me animal print can always either look really good or bad, and a lot of times it's the latter. But anyway I've seen like really nice shit lately and it's one of these fall trends so that's cool. The jeans I've been seeing are super elaborate, design wise, more than just your regular floral jeans or cheetah print, I've seen some tribal stuff, and the other day I ran into my friend Sydney who had these really ill rainbow ones from Nastygal. Well, this post was inspired by a cute Urban Outfitters shoot I saw... 

these are my favorite five from ASOS...
 

and these are my favorites from Nasty Gal...

Well I'm generally a safe Sally so with prints I'm always like, it's always best to pair them with solid colors, usually white, black or gray. With black and white printed denim I think it's especially best to do the solid color thing and then wear like bright shoes or something. But I'm beginning to fuck with the whole mixture of prints thing, better safe than tacky tho. lolololol.

OK so yaaaahhhh fuck up the fun with these shits come fall, omg the best season yo. Seriously idk why I love fall so much, like seeing photos of red and orange trees and people in sweaters and cardigans and boots makes me so happy. Plus since it's August... summer is officially more than halfway over, which is sorta whack but I actually miss school so whatever. ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment