Aug 17, 2012

i-D "Youthful" Issue

i fucking love these . all of them. my faves are definitely the Twigs and Ben Drew covers tho (first and second) and i also loveeeee the Kel Markey and Herieth Paul cover (second row, second photo) one because the color contrast in the overall photo, like between the two models and that powder on their skin and clothes is beautiful, anddddd because Herieth's been my favorite model since I saw her adorable Calvin Klein "CK One" VIDEO. but um, I've always been a Nylon kinda girl and it's sorta similar to i-D which sorta explains why I like this magazine so much also... I've read bits and pieces of the issue online but I still can't get over how dope these covers are. I love that there are so many different covers and the variety of objects they used to represent youth; the plush animal, baseball cap... and in a way the pizza and that colorful powder. fashion photography trumps everything, duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment