Aug 6, 2012

whitney port dresses better than you

Last week I was doing shit on the internet as usual and looking through this FASHION BLOG on tumblr when I came across this cute picture of Whitney Port, best known for her reality tv fame courtesy of The Hills. I've seen a few episodes here and there when they play reruns on MTV but I was never really that big a fan of reality TV..... actually that's a lie I keep up with the Kardashians. Anyway, I always thought the most important cast members were Heidi Montag and Lauren Conrad, just cause I'd always seen her in tabloids and whatever. So Whitney was wearing this beanie, sunglasses a cargo jacket, she looked chill and whatever, and out of curiosity I searched her name under the tags on Tumblr. That's where my mini obsession started, I literally scrolled down for a good five minutes of just random photos and screenshots from The Hills. In one of the photos I saw the headline was "The City", my sister and I recently finished five seasons of Gossip Girl and now we're watching "Hollywood Heights", this corny but super addicting show that comes on Nick at Nite. So I watched the first episode of The City.... and watched the next fifteen episodes the same day.  It's the basic formula, boys, friends, drama, partying, that's why it was so great. Unfortunately the show got cancelled in the middle of it's second season, but all good things must come to an end. :( 



ok so this collage took me like 69239824 hours to make... but these were some of my favorite outfits of hers, and this is just her street style... not even what she wears to events! if you click on the photo it gets bigger and better.... so you should stop reading and click on it, lol why are you still reading. fine. Besides her style, on the show she starts off as an employee at Diane Von Furstenberg, then moves on to work with People's Revolution. What's cool is that she actually starts her on line (this was back in 2009 (lol that rhymes)) and now it's pretty legit, she's done shows and has spring and fall collections out. The brand's called WHITNEY EVE, and it's sort of like a mixture of Opening Ceremony and ASOS, with a dash of pretty. So yeah, she's a cool kid fuck with HER (if you click "her" it takes you to her blog in case you're in a stalker mood)  But yeah , probably my favorite reality star turned celeb story.

No comments:

Post a Comment