Aug 16, 2012

BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge"

I don't know what it is about watching these artists sing songs that are so different from their genres, but I sorta like their versions so much more. Anyway the "Live Lounge" is basically a part of BBC Radio 1, a little thing they do where artists are invited to come into their physical studio and perform one song of their own and sometimes one by another artist in "an acoustic format". So Ben Howard is a folk musician... singing a pop song that went viral, Florence Welch is an indie musician singing a Rap/R&B song and Rita Ora is an R&B artist singing this teen pop love song. idk it's just so great... anyway I listed them in the order of the ones I liked the most. music is such a beautiful thing yo.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD. (3:45-3:48, adorbss)

I GOT CHILLS WATCHING THIS SERIOUSLY.


she's cute

No comments:

Post a Comment