Apr 16, 2013

Phineas and Ferg

I slept on Ferg. I did. Rocky I've always liked, Ferg not so much. People would be like what are you talking about Ferg has the nicest flow, he's up next and I'd be like Okkk. So a couple weeks ago I was like well clearly I'm missing something. I guess two summers ago when I first listened to his music, maybe I just didn't hear one of his best songs, then I just remember all of his shit sounding the same to me and being reluctant to listening to his music again. I was wrong, he's not that bad. I guess I just heard one bad song. Anyway, I'm happy he's getting shine. Not just him in particular but I love when someone who's part of a group that has a particular figure head gets recognized as well. Like when Frank Ocean went from being "the guy who was part of Odd Future who made Novacane" to "the guy who's part of Odd Future who won a Grammy for his first solo album". But anyway I watched the Nylon Guys interview with him and Rocky (here) and now I'm actually interested in reading the interview in the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment