Apr 30, 2013

LAZY piece of OAF


I love the internet because when I come across something I think is interesting or want to learn more about all I have to do is look it up and read. So I was on tumblr (what else is new) and saw a picture of some girl with this cool bandana collar and my first thought was "ooh i want this". So I clicked the source link and was redirected to a page filled with beautiful prints, models and great photography. I wanted to share some of the images of their clothing because I think a brand's ability to market and advertise their clothing the right way is more important than just being able to make cool clothing... that's also essentially why i'm so excited about going into the field of marketing and advertising in college. It all just looks really fun and bright, I posted pictures from the website, but if you  look at Lazy Oaf's tumblr here you'll see some of their cooler editorial work.







No comments:

Post a Comment