Sep 7, 2012

we're all bIG kIDZ

 

Sooo I have a Twitter, it's @fuckflo and I have like no followers lol but it's still fun to use, last week someone I follow retweeted Mr. Hudson, and I was like wait, I like Mr. Hudson's music, why am I not following him. Then I was like wait, what happened to Mr. Hudson? I haven't heard any of his recent music, (this all happened mentally in a matter of five seconds). I went to his Twitter and he'd recently tweeted the link to a Sound Cloud link that read "BIG KIDS MUSIC", curious, I clicked the link, which then opened a page with a list of different tracks. Well as they say, the rest is history, unfortunately they only have two tracks and two music videos to accompany those... it sucked cause after I listened to those songs, all that was left on their sound cloud were remixes to "Drum In Your Chest". Luckily their debut album "Never Grow Up" comes out on October 8th, so my ears will be happy again. Until then I'll enjoy these two. P.S. You should watch both of the entire videos they're both good songs as well as visually interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment