Sep 7, 2012

yo don't forget to post those

Lametrius (aka Meech) is one of those people who makes you wish you had cooler friends or did more shit with your life. I've only met her once (this concert at the Brooklyn Museum), but before that I was following her on Tumblr and always thought she was a great blend between hipster and hippie. Every time she uploads photos into an album on Facebook I end up leaving her with an overwhelming amount of notifications, but I think she's getting used to it.





































   

 I think she should turn some of these into postcards or something, like she does a perfect job of encapsulating the moments and joy that come along with being young. Doing shit with your friends, partying, concerts, etc. Also makes me wonder what life might be like if I maybe wasn't so obsessed with the internet and left my house once in a while. So here's a little artist spotlight, what a cool kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment