Oct 20, 2013

Osma Harvilahti

I'm obsessed with tabs, ask any of my siblings. It's a problem, I have some kind of attachment to information when I'm in the process of learning that makes it hard for me to close one thing if I find something within it that triggers another search or another safari window to open. So, as a result I always have lots of different tumblrs, blogs, or websites open, and it's thanks to this method of compulsive tab opening that I found Mr. Osma Harvilahti. What first struck me about his work is the cleanliness of it all, the technical make up of his shots are so beautiful that even when he photographs subjects like poles, sinks or pieces of fruit, they look more beautiful than they may have seemed before. I love his work, I love it so much.







good shit, right?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment