Oct 14, 2013

100th post.

I hope you're doing well, there's no reason you shouldn't be. You can be as happy as you want whenever you want, no excuses.

I'm doing well, I'm at college and writing this instead of working on my Anthropology assignment while listening to Miley Cyrus's album so I can write a blog post about it. I miss home but the other day I took the bus somewhere I'd never been before and found a place that reminded me of the city and it felt good. I was actually lost to be honest but it was almost like I was lost in a familiar setting, it was weird.

Anyway, college really does teach you a lot of shit. It's like the better you can become at tolerating people, the better you become at life. Now you might be thinking... "Why would you waste time with people you tolerate instead of just hanging out with people you actually like?" Good question. The fact of the matter is that sometimes you're put into situations that you can't control and the better we get at dealing with circumstances that are out of control, the easier it gets to overcome shit life throws at us.

Think about it like this, do you have a friend that talks too much, or is an asshole, or maybe someone who isn't as trust worthy as you'd like? If you're able to keep that friendship despite that thing that annoys you about them, it not only proves that it's possible and that you're probably a good person, but that you're (subconsciously) teaching yourself how to deal with bullshit and little by little it makes you better.

Anyway, life is good, I'm just trying not to fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment