Oct 14, 2013

comfy and clean

Now that I'm in college my mom can't harass me about cleaning my room and I actually miss that. I loved the chase, the days I could go without cleaning after she'd first ask me to. Then, finally being told I wasn't allowed to leave my apartment until it someone could walk on the floor without stepping on clothes or garbage. Surprisingly enough, I've been able to keep my area tidy in college on my own... and it feels so much better to have a clean space, hmm maybe my mom was right. Don't worry though, the distance hasn't stopped my mom from telling me what to do, I was on Skype with her and my brother a few days ago eating a popsicle and she made me throw it away. I go "Mom, I'm not even in the house anymore you can't tell me I can't eat this." But ... in the garbage that popsicle went. 

Anyway, this post is just a bunch of cool rooms I pulled from my tumblr. I'm really into clean spaces and good lighting with pretty shit on walls, take a look maybe you'll find something you fuck with. Btw, click to enlarge the small images. 



 






 













No comments:

Post a Comment