Nov 26, 2012

just what i am



In my opinion Kid Cudi has developed the perfect formula for making music that makes you feel good, that's been the case since his first album, Man on the Moon. I guess my obsession with his music all started with Day N Nite, then Pursuit of Happiness, and following those Enter GalacticSoundrack 2 My Life and Up, Up & Away (that's just from that first album)... from the second there's uhh Ashin' KusherScott Mescudi vs. The WorldMojo So Dope -- oh and Mr. Rager. yeah that's a lot. (didn't really fuck with the third album WZRD too much) anyway, with all of the listed songs I found myself abusing the replay button for a pretty lengthy duration of time. You can literally feel like you're at a different high when you listen to a good Cudi song. When G.O.O.D Music's Cruel Summer came out, his track "Creepers" ended up being my favorite song on the album, and it too got to experience the abuse of the replay button, no surprise there. So when I first peeped the video for "Just What I Am", a song he dropped over the summer, I was glad to induct yet another song into the Replay Button club. P.S. Those are some of his fans he invited to participate in the video shoot that you see partying with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment