Feb 20, 2013

The Adonis Bosso Story


so I'm not really into celebrities... or like a huge fan of anyone or anything, but idk Adonis Bosso has been my current obsession for like the past month now. A couple days ago my skating program had our annual fundraiser at Lasker Rink in Harlem. Minutes before we get ready to go on and perform I see this guy who (at the moment) I thought was Adonis Bosso. I was like OIWHORPWJPAIBFOW and lowkey lost it... turns out it was the cousin of one of my guy friends -____- but anyway I tweeted Adonis and he responded and I sort of fainted out of my chair. Wanna look at pictures of him? Yes? Okkk







he's from Ivory Coast (a country in West Africa) but he lives in Montreal and he started modeling when he was 17, he's like 21 or 22 now andddd i just think his face is so adorable. also his cheekbones are unreal, but he probably only likes cute model girls, but a girl can dream....


No comments:

Post a Comment