Dec 15, 2012

what to do when u get bored with being on covers of vogue

i have this list of celebrities that can basically do no wrong in my eyes, kate moss is one of them. she's a pretty recent member to that group of people, but she's rising up the rankings pretty quickly. when i was at barnes and noble last saturday (for literally 12 hours might I add), I peeped one of her new books and it just made me want to go find and photograph her. unfortunately i know this isn't going to happen, at least not any time soon. so the book is basically a compilation of lots and lots of photos from some of her work, it was published with 8 different covers (as seen below) in early November. anyway, I skimmed through it and flipped to random pages and sections, but I'm definitely going to go back and really check it out cause reading and looking at stuff like this is just inspiring to me, anyway here are some of my favorite photozz .




you can get me the book for christmas if you want

No comments:

Post a Comment